Careers at Bluecube Creative
So here it is, the opportunity to join a growing agency that punches well above its weight.
We’re on the hunt for a middleweight designer to join our team. We work with everyone from global brands, government departments through to charity organisations, and you’ll get the opportunity to be a part of something special.
Our studio is a tight team and we all muck in to make things happen, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in.
Your must haves:
- Extensive experience in using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ideally have experience in web, social and email design and build
- Any experience in animation (After Effects, Premier, Studio 4D) would be a bonus
- Comfort in creating imaginative concepts and campaigns that work well across multi-channel platforms and see them through to delivery
- The ability to understand the bigger picture and have the determination to take something from good to great
- Character, energy, a great sense of humour and attitude are key
We’ll give you:
- An amazing countryside view – we’re based on a farm!
- No politics, no egos, just great fun!
- The opportunity to learn and grow
- £25k - £30k DOE
How to apply
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Middleweight champion of the world” as the subject and answer the 3 following questions:
- What would be the name of your debut album?
- You're a new addition to the crayon box, what colour would you be and why?
- Are you a storyteller or a designer?
Attach 4 of your best pieces of work (PDFs or links) along with your CV for us to have a nose through and if you tickle our fancy, we’ll give you a call.
We’re always looking for talented creative people who share our passion and philosophy, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you want to be a part of our ever expanding team.